Monday, October 26, 2015

A long journey #throwback


 Have a lunch with them before hiking. Such 
a wonderful day and beautiful
memories with them. Our conversation
never end cause we have too 
many thing share :) Me and Emilyn ordered same 
set while Yin Ning ordered same with
Li Lian include drinks too. The place 
is awesome cause the menu set is
damn cheap and reasonable . But then the 
taste is not so good just like
the price . Hahahah :D
GUNUNG KLEDANG,MENGLEMBU PERAK.
Boy Brigade organize a hiking
activity for junior to gain co-curricular marks.
But... also not so high marks hahah :D
Seriously this Gunung Kledang
isn't easy to hike cause the road 
is narrow. I had a lot of fun and memorize
with all my friends and senior.
Luckily I brought a towel cause I already
expected I'll have lot of sweats.
PEACE!


No comments:

Post a Comment