Friday, March 25, 2011

Haizzzz

Day 3,that my phone never with me...Nw so boring without my handphone~~~Today i still havent see Mrs.Lee....Atcually during recess i wanna go and see Mrs.Lee but her door is open so i scare to see her...I scare when she scold me pll at outside will watching me....So nw so scare that Mrs.Lee will scold me that i so late to see her!!!! @.@..So nw i only can see her on next monday only>>>>I really dun hav any brave to see Mrs.Lee.....Nw so scare that my mum wont help me take de handphone after 1 month so nw onli need my autie help to help me to take de handphone....If my skul rules was change into:who bring handphone demerit 5 mark,after 2 day come and take back de handphone after skul.....but dis rules wasn't happen.......Until nw i still can't believe taht my phone has been 'rampas'...I hate that teacher who 'rampas' my phone!!!!Next time when fORM 5 i will go and take my result after that i wont go back that skul any more..

No comments:

Post a Comment